Sunday, February 7, 2010

It Is A Big Day For Birth

First - thank you for all the kind and loving comments about Mia. I tried to respond to them but I get too emotional. You are all the kindest and most wonderful people in these here Internet Tubes.

NOW - on to some happy

Three wonderful fabulous folks are celebrating a birthday today.

There's LILY HYDRANGEA (isn't that a cool name?) - Lily posts great shots from all around LawnGuyLand. I love her photos, they take me back to when I visited the island regularly.


My sister from another mother (doesn't sound as good as brother from another mother) DARYL is having a surprise party over at her place. Check it out - it's funny and fun and so well done. If she gets drunk enough at her party I'm going to kidnap the Toon Man - don't tell anyone.


And then there's MATT MAN. My Matty. The wondrous dark and twisted glorious bastard that I love. Since it's Sunday I would love to biblically know him in the back pew of a cathedral - don't tell anyone.


13 comments:

Ron said...

Happy Birthday ya'll!

Wishing you a faaaabulous year!

X ya dear lady!

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday to all. :)

And hugs to you. :)

Akelamalu said...

Happy bithday to them all!

Mountain Photog said...

Wow! All three celebrating birthdays on the same day. . . Coincidence?? LOL! Happy Birthday to everyone! :)

Daryl said...

Thank you so much .. love you...

Nessa said...

Your birthday wishes are awesome. Happy Birthday One and All.

The Simple Things Challenge

Pagan Sphinx said...

I like Matt's portrait! Happy, happy to all and this is my second wish to Daryl!

Thinking of kitty Mia. And looking forward to more of Hope.

Love, love

Matt-Man said...

Thanks hot stuff. Let's do it in the confessional, so we can be absolved right afterwards. You're the best, Di. Happy B-Day to all. Cheers!!

Jim said...

Happy Birthday Fellows!
(Dianne, you hot stuff you, you got found out!) :)
..

Scott Oglesby said...

Happy Birthday to all three blogger Magi! Hope you’re doing great Dianne! Can a brother get a slice of cake?

maryt/theteach said...

I'll have to go visit them Dianne and wish them greeting of the day! :)

CG said...

Happy Birthday to your great friends :)

Nishant said...

Wishing you a faaaabulous year!

Work From Home