Sunday, February 7, 2010

It Is A Big Day For Birth

First - thank you for all the kind and loving comments about Mia. I tried to respond to them but I get too emotional. You are all the kindest and most wonderful people in these here Internet Tubes.

NOW - on to some happy

Three wonderful fabulous folks are celebrating a birthday today.

There's LILY HYDRANGEA (isn't that a cool name?) - Lily posts great shots from all around LawnGuyLand. I love her photos, they take me back to when I visited the island regularly.


My sister from another mother (doesn't sound as good as brother from another mother) DARYL is having a surprise party over at her place. Check it out - it's funny and fun and so well done. If she gets drunk enough at her party I'm going to kidnap the Toon Man - don't tell anyone.


And then there's MATT MAN. My Matty. The wondrous dark and twisted glorious bastard that I love. Since it's Sunday I would love to biblically know him in the back pew of a cathedral - don't tell anyone.


13 comments:

Ron said...

Happy Birthday ya'll!

Wishing you a faaaabulous year!

X ya dear lady!

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday to all. :)

And hugs to you. :)

Akelamalu said...

Happy bithday to them all!

Lisa (Mountain Photog) said...

Wow! All three celebrating birthdays on the same day. . . Coincidence?? LOL! Happy Birthday to everyone! :)

Daryl said...

Thank you so much .. love you...

Nessa said...

Your birthday wishes are awesome. Happy Birthday One and All.

The Simple Things Challenge

Unknown said...

I like Matt's portrait! Happy, happy to all and this is my second wish to Daryl!

Thinking of kitty Mia. And looking forward to more of Hope.

Love, love

Schmoop said...

Thanks hot stuff. Let's do it in the confessional, so we can be absolved right afterwards. You're the best, Di. Happy B-Day to all. Cheers!!

Jim said...

Happy Birthday Fellows!
(Dianne, you hot stuff you, you got found out!) :)
..

Scott Oglesby said...

Happy Birthday to all three blogger Magi! Hope you’re doing great Dianne! Can a brother get a slice of cake?

maryt/theteach said...

I'll have to go visit them Dianne and wish them greeting of the day! :)

CG said...

Happy Birthday to your great friends :)

Nishant said...

Wishing you a faaaabulous year!

Work From Home