Linda tagged me for my first meme! How do you pronounce meme by the way? And does anyone else find it exhausting to post links? Then again you’re talking to someone who thought html was short for hotmail. Yes – grasshopper has far to go.
But I digress (as usual) - I love this because it has the word "quirk" in it. Quirk is my favorite state of mind.
So here we go ...
Link to the person that tagged you.
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
3. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
4. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up
My 6 Quirks - and I really had to cut the list!
1 - I always make the sign of the cross when passing churches (any religion) or accidents or roadkill.
2 - The milk must go in before the coffee or I'm positive it tastes different.
3 - It secretly hurts my feeling when people leave the second "N" out of my name but I never correct them
4 - Soda must be in a glass (or can) and milk must be in a plastic cup or I can't drink them
5 - I've been doing laundry all my life and still can't fold sheets.
6 - My skin crawls if there are dishes in the sink - I have to wash them immediately
My random tags are: