Funny, sexy, smart and wonderful CYNICAL BASTARD Jay posted 10 questions on his blog for anyone to answer.
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
A big ole wrap around porch. I would have soft cozy chairs and a swing and lots of plants.
2. What is your dream car?
I don’t care much about cars. If it’s comfortable and safe I’m good.
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
Huffington Post – but there are so many – from Mother Jones to playing games at Pogo.com
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
I want us all to go back to ...
And only call people when we actually have something to say
And only use phones for calling people
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
Spending time with Hope is a joy.
If she’s not around for a play date then I like to go out and photograph stuff.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
I love cloudy days. When the sky is silvery and the air is cool. And then a heavy downpour that comes and goes and the earth is clean.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
If I was young and strong right now I’d want to start a revolution against corporate greed and lobbyists. Non-violent except it wouldn’t bother me much to steal from the rich and give it back to the folks they took it from.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Not the way reality shows are produced today. I’d love to do a real show about real people living real lives, not Neanderthals grunting their way around the Jersey Shore.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up? (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
Mr. Pollock, the principal of my High School in Brooklyn. I was cutting school and acting out due to circumstances at home and he made me his office assistant. He taught me about art, he had a nice collection in his office. He gave me great books to read. He constantly told me how smart I was and always showed how much he cared – for me and all the other students.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Immoral is hard for me to define so I’ll go with illegal. As I said above I’d like to balance the scales of justice and fair play in this country – so I’d take back from the rich which I guess would be seen as stealing.
Thanks Jay, this was fun to put together.